Ads

miércoles, 18 de julio de 2018

FreeCAD the open-source CAD Software




Hello everyone, today I´m goint to make a little intorduction to FreeCAD, this program save me when I wasn´t able to use Windows on my computer and also I used in one of my classes.
FreeCAD is an open source 3D modeler, design to make objects of different sizes, it is a good option for hobbyist makers, students and teachers that don´t want to worry about license issues. I have used for a while and I think it has the essential tools to model pieces and printed with a 3D printer.
With this softwae you can run robot simulations and automatize it with you python scripts, also it counts with sketcher for 2D drawing.

FreeCAD supports the next standard formats:
  • STEP
  • STL
  • IGES
  • SVG
  • DXF
  • OBJ
  • IFC
  • DAE
You can downloaded for Windows, Mac and linux.


For linux you can use:


sudo apt-get install freecad 


References:

https://www.freecadweb.org/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Understanding I2C: The Versatile Communication Protocol for Connected Devices

In the fast-paced world of technology, seamless and efficient communication between electronic components is vital. As devices become increa...